Oil and gas
For the oil and gas industry HMR offers services in the following areas:
- Fabrication, installation and overhaul of mechanical and welded steel structures
- Design, installation and commissioning of hydraulic systems
- Engineering, machining and installation of high-tech components
- Automation, mechatronics, robot control
Resources for the oil and gas industry:
- Project management
- Engineering staff with expertise in:
- mechanical, hydraulic and control technology
- automation, machining, mechatronics, robot control and sensor technology
- International Welding Inspector IWI–S
- International Welding Coordinator IWS
- Large network of national and international suppliers
- Mechanics with high expertise in hydraulic/pneumatic/mechanical installations
- Skilled machine workers for CNC & machining centres
- Certified welders and metal workers
- Frames to davits with DNV’s follow up.
- Davit prototypes with DNV’s follow up.
- Boat cradles for offshore lifeboats transporting in accordance with the standard for Certification No. 2.7-3, with DNV’s follow up.
- HPU foundations to offshore in accordance with NORSOK and other international requirements.
- Assembly and welding of various stainless steel components acc. to NORSOK
- Assembly and welding of super duplex pipe bends.
- Assignment project, engineering of NUI firefighting containers DNV 2.7-1
- ROV operated equipment for Subsea
- Machine for testing seismology cables
- High tech pipeline inspection tools - both internal & external inspection
- Product development - HMV Pulley (Vossablokka)
HMR has extensive experience in the oil and gas sector nationally, with strong ties to the major market players. Companies in HMR Group are located strategically along the western coast of Norway. HMR has workshops with deep-water quays, thus the possibility of shipping large structures to and from our factories by boat.