HMR is a partner and solution provider for the international process industry. HMR covers industry’s needs for expansion, maintenance and renewal, and always aims to provide the highest return on investments in the customer’s industry segments.
HMR has since the start had considerable technical assignments for the on-shore process industry in Norway, mainly for the primary production of aluminum, zinc, copper and ferro-silicon.
The tasks are usually related to the engineering, design, manufacture, installation and commissioning of various units, from simple constructions to the entire processes:
- Aluminum Tapping System, based on vehicles
- Automatic Stud Repair Lines for anode yokes
- Complete installations in the oven hall
- Production of steel and aluminum structures, such as:
- Potshells, superstructure
- Buss bars (bussbars) and flexibles
- Silo, pressure tanks
- Piping systems, etc.
- Transport and handling systems
- Overhaul and inspection
- Engineering and project development
HMR ensures optimal solutions are achieved through the use of professional well-qualified personnel, combined with expertise and industry experience which the company has gained over the years.